The All New Uniform Residential Loan Application (Form 1003) - Available in 2019
Starting July 1, 2019, both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will allow the use of the redesigned Uniform Residential Loan Application ("URLA") published jointly by the Government-Sponsored Enterprises ("GSEs"). Effective February 1, 2020, all loans with an application date on or after February 1, 2020 and purchased by Fannie and Freddie must contain the redesigned URLA.
DocMagic Current Updates
In order to support our clients, DocMagic is working hard to provide users with access to the redesigned URLA ahead of the implementation dates. As such, DocMagic is proud to announce the following key details in our ongoing work to create, support, and provide clients with early access to key, industry-related changes. For up-to-date information, please bookmark this page and check in frequently.
- January 2019 - DocMagic completes data mapping in support of MISMO data conveyance
- November 2018 - DocMagic begins updates to DocMagic Online screens (DMO) in support of new URLA fields
- August 2018 - DocMagic completes data analysis and updated application design
- June 2018 - DocMagic completes gap analysis of supported data fields/additions to new URLA
- December 2017 - DocMagic adds new content and dynamic layout features present on the redesigned URLA
- August 2017 - DocMagic completes layout of the redesigned URLA
Fannie Mae Implementation Timeline